After bites and stings by insects and plants
A gentle cooling gel that quickly and effectively relieves itching and pain, caused by bites and stings from insects — mosquitoes, fleas, ants, wasps and bees, as well as stings by plants — nettle and poisonous ivy. It provides instant cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Suitable for both adults and children.
After consulting a physician, could be applied in case of certain types of chicken pox.
Bites and stings by insects – mosquitoes, fleas, ants, etc.
Stings by nettle, poisonous ivy
Both adults and children over age of 2
Relieves itching and pain after biting / stinging
Cools bitten / stung areas
Moisturizes and supports skin’s recovery
How to use:
Spray the itching areas 3-4 times a day. Repeat more often if necessary.
Do not spray directly onto the face — if needed apply it with a cotton pad.
- Wash your hands after using the product.
There are no reviews yet.